About Me

Friday, June 8, 2007

PostHeaderIcon Wildflower Fest

Okay - I have been meaning to get these pictures up for a while now. Below are pictures from the Wildflower Fest we went to on Joel's Birthday Weekend (so may 21st ish) We saw several bands play - the Romantics, Soul Asylum, Better Than Ezra (puts on a great show), & Eddie Money (puts on a great show). Below are pics of the girls, The girls gang up on Steve, The couples & last but not least one of the happy couple (that's Joel & me). The other couple (who are happy also) is Steve & Whitney - they brought there friend with them & she was fabulous to hang with, but I can not remember her name right now - Whitney will have to help me out with that.... :)
The shirt I am wearing I got in Brazil. It has a really cool design on the back - best pic of that is pic two where we are all attacking Steve. Also if any of you are wondering what the infamous hat from Jazzfest looks like...It's the one I am wearing in all the pics. :) :) (that's right - double smile)

Love you all!!!
Kyr

0 comments: