About Me

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

PostHeaderIcon 10 Year Anniversary

I hope everyone is well. Today is our 10th Anniversary (Joel & I). I thought I had some wedding pics with me to post, but appareantly I have not moved them over to my new drive. I do however had a pitcutre that is almost 11 years old. This is a picture of Joel & me at our first Dance when we were in college. I am 18 years old in the picture below (October 1996)


To Celebrate this landmark event Joel & I took a trip to Brazil last Feb. We were there for two weeks & went with 4 of our friends. We had a wonderful time & it was technically the first time I had left the country (I had to catch a plane in Canada once, but it really did not count since we were on our way back from Alaska).




This is our apartment in Florianopolis (we were there for 9 days)This one of the entire gang at a Street Bar

These are pictures of the two of us at different beaches we visited while we were on the island.This is a pic of Joel & I on the Beach at Cococabana in Rio. We stayed at a very nice hotel there for the last 4 days of our trip. We loved it & Talk about going back all the time.This is a pciture of Joel & I from one of the views from the Corcovado statue in Rio & another of us leaving the Corcovado statue. We took the stairs up to the statue, but only because we did not discover the escalators until we were leaving. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Happy Anniversary! Hope you have many more decades together and that you continue to fall in love with each other every day.