About Me

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

PostHeaderIcon Karen Turns 60

Okay - Well I haven't posted in a while because I am without camera for the moment. All ears - pay attention, my birthday & Christmas are coming up & I am Cameraless!!! Anyway, I went to Boise two weekends ago to surprise my Aunt for her birthday. We had a great time & got tone of pictures, so - drum roll please!!! (PS - It was a 60s theme party)

Joel & I at the hotel before the party

My Family

The Happy Couple (My Aunt Karen & Her Fiancee Steve)

My Dad & His Sister (He Doesn't Really Smoke)

My Brother, Jason & His Girl Mandy

The Go Go Girls (Me, Mandy (Jason's Girlfriend), Kristi (she's Audrey Hepburn - Love IT!!), Karen, & Steffany (My Cousin)

Kristi & Her Husband Jake (Jake is Steve's son)

And last, but never least - Joel & His Kickin' Jeans

0 comments: